I can vouch for this place. The Sig-O and I have been there several times. The sushi is great and the people watching alone is worth the trip. Now, I kindly present this deal from the Cut and Paste via Travelzoo Division:
Axiom Sushi Lounge (formerly Fin Sushi Lounge) was opened six months ago by owners of the popular Sushi Axiom restaurants, which earn an "extraordinary to perfection" (26) rating on Zagat for "creative, well-crafted" rolls. The new Axiom Sushi Lounge brings the same impressive menu and decor to the hip Ilume complex off Oak Lawn Avenue. For $35, experience this new hot spot with a dinner for two, regularly $78.
Begin with a salad each -- choose from the spring mix salad with field greens, cherry tomatoes and honey ginger dressing, or sunomo salad with cucumbers, shrimp, octopus, crab and vinegar soy dressing.
Then, select any three signature rolls or two entrees, such as:
• Hidden Dragon, a roll recommended by the Dallas Observer with crawfish, scallions, jalapenos, cream cheese, avocado and sriracha chili
• Hamachi Heaven with spicy crab meat, tempura fried tiger shrimp, yellow tail, cherry tomatoes and ponzu sauce
• Lobster roll with avocado, cucumber, lobster, masago, scallions, radish sprouts, spicy mayo and sweet soy sauce
Or instead, select any two entrees, such as:
• Maui fried rice, a dish recommended by owner Tony Nguyen, which comes served in half a pineapple
• Pan-seared Chiliean sea bass in a sweet miso sauce
End the meal with any shared dessert, like tempura ice cream
Get your deal here now.