Tuesday, April 26, 2011
Join us as the BR CommunityFoundation honors America's firefighters with a $100,000 donation to the NationalFallen Firefighters Foundation. 2.5 oz. scoops are 31 cents plus tax where applicable. Limit 3 scoops per person. At participating stores while supplies last.
Thursday, April 21, 2011
What: Toast Earth Day with The Second Floor’s cocktail infused with Veev and organic ingredients (including blueberries) for a buck. ($1 TREETINIS!)
Why: For each boozy drink you buy, Live It Green plants a tree in monsoon-ravaged Tamil Nadu, India.
When: Fri., 11 a.m.-11 p.m.
Where: 13340 Dallas Pkwy., in The Westin Galleria Dallas (972-450-2978).
The Texas Rangers rock, so going to a game rocks. What rocks more? How about half off tickets. Lower level tickets for just $31! It's a Groupon and only good for today, so get your tickets ASAP. Click here to get your tickets! And, I hear it's $1 hot dog night, so you'll be able to have a great night at the ballpark for less!
Tuesday, April 19, 2011
Kid Rock with Sheryl Crow and Leroy Powell & The Messengers
Friday, September 2
Gexa Energy Pavilion (formerly known as Superpages.com Center)
Presale starts: Thu, Apr 21 at 10am
Presale ends: Thu, Apr 21 at 10pm
Public Onsale: Fri, Apr 22 at 10am
Monday, April 18, 2011
- McCormick & Schmicks is offering $10.40 specials and $10.40 tax relief certificates
- White Castle is offering you 15% off through 4/19 with this coupon
- PF Changs is doing 15 percent off for today
- IHOP - Kids eat free all April
- US National Parks let you in free all week
- Bally Total Fitness is letting you work out for free today
- Arby's is offering free curly fries to their FB Friends: www.Facebook.com/Arbys
- DirecTV is offering free premium channels this week
- Cinnabon is giving you two free Cinnabon Bites from 6-8 p.m. today
- Office Depot is offering your free shredding this week with this coupon
- Maggie Moo's is giving you a free mini-sundae 3-6 p.m. today
- Hooters is doing Buy 10 wings, get 10 free (instant tax rebate!)
- Chili's is doing a free app or dessert
While you may be hating (or loving) Uncle Sam today, hopefully something on this list will cheer you up. If not, well, Bah Humbug on Uncle Sam.
Friday, April 15, 2011
Thursday, April 14, 2011
Wednesday, April 13, 2011
Tuesday, April 12, 2011
Friday, April 8, 2011
Thursday, April 7, 2011
“The wineries in Dallas are not the oldest, or the biggest, or the fanciest,but when it comes to the wine,Dallas made wines are some of the best wines made in the USA.We invite you to taste them and see for yourself.” – Drink Dallas
On May 7, Drink Dallas’ third annual Dallas Wine Trail Grand Tasting invites you to tipple at the region’s top wineries. For a mere $39 per person, Dallas Wine Trail Grand Tasting participants will receive three tastes each at each of this year’s four wineries, as well as 19.5-ounce crystal Dallas Wine Trail wine glass, food pairings at each winery, a free bottle of wine to take home, and a Dallas Wine Trail map.
This year’s wineries are: Calais Winery (3000 Commerce St.), FUQUA Winery (3737 Atwell St.), Inwood Estates (1350 Manufacturing St.), and Times Ten Cellars (6324 Prospect Ave.) This is not only fun, but offers a great opportunity to visit with our local wine makers. The event has sold out in the past, and tickets won’t be available at the door, so visit Dallas Wine Trail now to secure your spot.
They sell this trail out almost every time, so get your tickets ASAP. I think I'll work on convincing the Sig-O that this would be a really fun pre-birthday, birthday celebration.