From the cut and paste division via travelzoo:
Praised for its "spectacular dancing" and celebrated as the "best musical of the decade" by Time magazine, "Billy Elliot the Musical" has been a success around the country. See this Tony Award-winning show for as little as $15, regularly $30-$65, when it heads to Dallas next week.
With a score by Elton John, this musical tells the story of a young boy in a small English town discovering his talent for dance. Snag tickets for performances at the AT&T Performing Arts Center's Winspear Opera House on Friday, June 10, at 8 p.m.; Saturday, June 11, at 2 p.m.; and Wednesday, June 15, at 8 p.m. at the following discounted prices:
- Starlight Circle seats … $15 (regularly $30-$65)
- Grand Tier seats … $25 (regularly $59-$65)
- Dress Circle seats … $35 (regularly $75-$80)
- Orchestra Terrace and Mezzanine seats … $45 (regularly $90-$98)
- Box seats … $70 (regularly $150)
Or, see the show on Thursday, June 9, and Wednesday, June 15, at 2 p.m. and sit in Orchestra Terrace, Mezzanine, Dress Circle and Grand Tier seats for $30 (regularly $45).
Click here to get your tix and show your date how sensitive you really are.