Monday, May 2, 2011

Gourmet Camping

The Sig-O recently convinced me to go camping. I hadn't been since 8th grade, which, let's face it, was a traumatic experience. $1.50 for a pay shower that you're quickly rushed in an out of so the other 60 girls can shower, combined with shoving 3 people in 1 tent, sleeping on the ground, crappy food, etc., you can see why I was in no rush to go camping again. But, alas, the Sig-O somehow convinced me that I should go out there too. So I did, for one night, my way. I took great steaks and sides, fresh ice (because not fresh ice is just water), and screw cap wine (we were roughing it). Sig-O's goal was accomplished b/c my review was, "well, I didn't hate it." Didn't like it, but didn't hate it. And will probably get convinced to do it again, which brings me to today's deal: A portable campfire rotissere. Yep, I'm all over this one.





Because I consider roughing it to involve good screw cap wine and a fresh rotisserie chicken or wild boar you caught and killed all by yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment