Tuesday, March 1, 2011

You Next Getaway

Groupon, Living Social, Yipit and a bunch of other people send me their daily emails, and, just because I'm a good person, I read all of them and give you the good ones. Not the obnoxious ones for hair removal or yet another facial (not that those aren't good, but enough already). But here's a site you may actually want to bookmark. I know, I know, you're all like, "But B, I don't have time to read your blog and check out another site." Fine, no biggie, but you should still check out this site because you can get great deals on lots of vacations and getaways. Seriously, got one for the Sig-O and myself the other day. It's like a staycation, but more fun because you're actually going somewhere. Check it out: http://escapes.livingsocial.com/deals

No comments:

Post a Comment